Sunday, January 25, 2015

This Week

This past week was really "a lost week" for me. We did not have school on Monday, which was good. I had another flair up with my eye over the weekend and was home for two and a half days with it. Glad to have had Monday off so I didn't have to "give" that day up.

I went back Thursday afternoon and they had Winter storm warnings out for our area. It snowed off and on all day and all night. So about 6 pm that night we got the word we would have a delayed start. Fine by me! But Friday was kinda of a fly by your pants day. We go to lunch 40 minutes after kids arrive for a delayed start, so it's hard to do any type of lesson in that time. So we just started something and finished it after lunch. It was a nice easy day which I needed because I think I have started to get a cold...yuck! I'm so tired of feeling bad...ready to feel better soon!!







No comments:

Post a Comment