Friday, August 15, 2014

Welcome Back

Today was our first official day back for this year. We started out the morning at our campus and then had our elementary convocation in the afternoon. Our district did it differently this year. We had the secondary go in the morning and the elementary in the afternoon. We usually all go together in the morning and then have the PD in the afternoon at all campuses. It was different but worked out okay.

This morning we got our new school shirts. Our theme this year at school is learning is my superpower. I think these are so cute. Next week I have some PD for three days and I can work in my room for two days. Looking forward to getting it put together. I moved some things yesterday but my room was pretty hot so I didn't stay long!

No comments:

Post a Comment