Sunday, September 7, 2014

First Two Weeks

We are now done with the first two weeks of school. It really was a bout 7 days, because we started on a Wednesday and then we had Labor Day this past Monday off.

As always I forget that when my kids leave in May they are well trained and have a lot of independence, that when the new year starts I'm always still in that frame of mind, but then I remember that the training starts all over again. I've got an active bunch this year! Right now I'm at 21 kids, but that might change in the next week or so. We are waiting to hear about some possible changes in our grade level.

I've been really tired this weekend and I think the last month has caught up with me. I've been setting up the classroom and busy meeting students at Meet the Teacher night. Then, I went to Waco last weekend after school on Friday for the new Baylor stadium opening and game on Sunday night against SMU.

I'm hoping to do better with posting things here. Here's to a good week!

One of my new sweet babies brought this to me on the First Day of School. So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment