Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Houston

The second weekend in December I went to Houston. Even though my eye was still not healed all the way and I could only see about 50% I wanted to go. I was meeting my mom there and we were attending a wedding of a young man that had grown up next door to us. I use to babysit he and his little sister all the time about 20 years ago. Even though I did not feel all that great, we had a good time. I flew out Friday morning and flew back home Sunday afternoon. I felt so much better Sunday! Then the last week before Christmas began and it was crazy!

Pictures from the wedding reception venue-The Houston Country Club





The Christmas tree in the lobby of our hotel and then Starbucks on a Saturday morning. Nice!


 
I had a great time, even though I was not 100%!!

No comments:

Post a Comment