Monday, August 17, 2015

Back to Work

Last Wednesday, August 12th was my official first day back for this year. Since I teach at Magnet this year, we go back a week before our regular elementary schools. I was not prepared for this of course and only found out a week or so before hand. It hasn't been so bad though, I've enjoyed meeting and getting to know everyone.

Everyone has been so nice, I've been asked to lunch by three different groups and enjoyed talking to them. Also I'm so excited that I have a brand new room this year! My school built a whole new wing and Kindergarten, sixth grade and the office all have new places. The only bad thing about is that I have had to unpack many boxes and move them from one side of the building from the other. Thank goodness for other teachers who helped me do it!

Before I "officially" got the ok to move in, we got a sneak preview.

 Sink, Storage and Bathroom areas
 Each Kinder room is color coded, one is green, blue, red and purple. I have the purple room!!
 Storage cabinets and new tables and chairs
 Teacher table and more storage
Nice HUGE walk in closet for storage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment