Monday, June 29, 2015

My Birthday

I was lucky enough to spend my birthday in Santa Fe. I love Santa Fe. It's such a neat place. I love to walk around the plaza and then on Canyon Road with all the art galleries. Mom, and my two aunts went with me and we had a great time. The aunts left a day before we did but we had a great time that night. All of my pictures of my birthday are mainly food! Guess that tells you what we did there!

 Views on the way to Santa Fe
 Morning walk and smelling the roses. Lucy went with us!
 New Mexico Views
 Riding on the way to Santa Fe
 First night Dinner at Geronimo's with my mom and aunts-delicious crab cakes
 Main Course-Scallops
 First of two birthday deserts-orange cake and ice cream-delicious
 Can't be a birthday without a little shopping
 My real birthday dinner at the Compound in Santa Fe


Second of birthday deserts-a delicious and gooey warm chocolate cake and berry ice cream.
 
 
I had a great birthday and since it was my half century it was nice to celebrate with people I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment